As many of you know, I am recovering from back surgery and the doctors say I am doing well. I am finally able to move around and even go out of the house some... so that is exciting! Chris has been sick again- with a really rough cold this time. We were thinking he might be catching the flu, but he seems to be turning the corner, so hopefully it is just a really bad cold. Sam is good. He is wondering what has happened to his fun-loving parents. He has been depressed some I think because he hasn't been going for walks regularly since his "dad" got sick.
We are excited that spring football practice has begun and the countdown is on to the first football game this fall. It will be here very soon. WAR EAGLE!
Until next time... May God guide your steps and guard your hearts!
With Love,
Candy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment