Still Recovering...
Okay, so now I have caught the "sickness" that Chris had. I have been trying to rid this cold/virus for the last several days and haven't been able to leave the house. I have tried unsuccessfully to upload my Smilebox creations of our little nephew so that all can see him and his cuteness. I will keep trying until you see those on our page too. Chris is not impressed so far with the blog. None of his friends have a blog so he really doesn't get the point. I think we will be able to keep up with everyone better with it though, so make my wish come true and keep coming back to our page for more. Please share your page with us and send us notes so we can keep in touch!
War Eagle!
With Love~
C :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You must have lost interest, since you haven't posted in a few months. Don't give up! You never told me you had a blog! I will "pimp" it for you:)
Post a Comment